They say you can't go home again and they're right... but who says you can't go visit?



Friday, April 20, 2012

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. (Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening - Robert Frost)

This Summer I will be bringing some of Bill "home" to Michigan. I will visit the places he talked about most and spend some time there with him in Spirit. Like the trip "home" for his 40th Class Reunion, this is a journey that must be completed. A promise was made between us and I will keep that promise. Bill was a man of honor, and honor was the topic of many of our conversations. I will honor Bill by taking the trip we planned for this year. Perhaps after that I will be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment