They say you can't go home again and they're right... but who says you can't go visit?



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Plan change

Between the last post and now a lot has changed. Most of it to do with upcoming travel: my "summer at home" is now shot through with short trips, though at least they are no further East than Milwaukee (so far). Not that the extra distance to the East Coast makes much difference.


But my European meetings for next year are being set and between Madrid in April and Stockholm around October, well, I just need to take Kathy with me and tour the scenic locales. (My mother has long told me I'd love Spain, and Kathy seconds the motion.) She knows these places and speaks the languages fluently, which is an asset. But those trips alone will blow next year's travel budget.


So maybe the Grand Tour of Michigan will have to wait until 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment