They say you can't go home again and they're right... but who says you can't go visit?



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Midland classmate connection?

I'm in Washington D.C. attending a conference, with a sizable contingent of corporate co-workers most of whom I've never met; I work for a wide-flung corporation.


Chatting with one (she's actually contract PR to our corporation, but...) I met yesterday, I learned that her mother grew up in Midland and she thinks her mother possibly went to Midland High, though it's possible she went to Dow High with something about her being in the first class to attend Dow. That would put her mother one year behind me.


Her mother's maiden name sounds familiar, but I've not turned up anything online. Maybe in the short time I'm home before the next flight out.

1 comment:

  1. Searched my yearbooks, which include two I don't know why I have because it didn't go to those schools those years! But I did not find her. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete