They say you can't go home again and they're right... but who says you can't go visit?



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Post?



Perhaps a more melancholy note than intended (though that's a very Gaelic thing) but it appears this blog has reached its end, a week later than I originally anticipated. But there's nothing more to say unless Kathy (who was been extremely busy since our return) has something.

Our visit to Midland was a good one and I am more than glad Kathy and I went. We've seen aspects of the old Midland living on today (the people!) but I've also seen a bit of how Midland is, as we heard a few times there, "A great place to be... from."

I also have no doubt that we'll be back sometime, probably well before the 50th reunion in 2020. Until then, slàn leibh agus slàinte mhath. (Goodbye and good health!)

No comments:

Post a Comment