They say you can't go home again and they're right... but who says you can't go visit?



Monday, September 13, 2010

Passing through


Back in Seattle it's a dark, wet, gloomy autumn day. But here in DTW airport it's cheery, bright and sunny -- and comfortably warm if the pilot was right. If it weren't for security I'd be tempted to go outside and enjoy it.


Our approach was unusual, with a significant diversion to the north that almost took us over Midland and probably put us in viewing range, though I was in an aisle seat.


But in any event I'm just passing through: in a couple of hours I'm off to St. Louis MO for a few days. I thought about picking up some more maple syrup at the Michigania store, but think I'll do it sometime when I'm passing through on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment