They say you can't go home again and they're right... but who says you can't go visit?



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pause

I had intended another topical posting tonight, especially after reconnecting with an old friend: so long ago it required a "full" name and yearbook photo to establish the connections, but maybe this is what happens when you've been away too long -- all sorts of long-lost memories are beginning to flood back.

In any event there will be no "significant" posting tonight and I don't know how much there will be for the next week or so. As my work blog notes, I am off to Albuquerque for a week or so of technical standards committee meetings and my experience of such over the past decade and a half is that there will be little time for other activities -- although I do have a blog post halfway lined up and ready.

But I have to rise quite early for my flight out of Seattle, so I'll bid you readers adieu for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment