They say you can't go home again and they're right... but who says you can't go visit?



Friday, June 11, 2010

Reconstructing dates

Dr. Michael Frazee (aka "Mike Frazee" in his e-mail to me), current principal of MHS, graciously responded to my inquiry about the graduation date for the class of 1968, mentioned in an earlier post.

Not that it matters to anyone but me, myself and I, but the "Departure" timetable seems to be off by a day. It seems now that my youth group went to the lake Monday (fits my memory of a day-long outing in which I could get a BAD sunburn), the first weekday of summer recess, with the aforementioned bit of business and graduation-related activity Tuesday (6/11), and my departure to California Wednesday the 12th.

No, I am not putting any of it in my Outlook Calendar. That's way too full of Teleconferences, Travel and inTerminable inhouse meetings as it is.

1 comment:

  1. It's not too late to order a Dr. Frazee Bobble Head!

    http://www.mhs.mps.k12.mi.us/dr-frazee-bobble-heads/

    ReplyDelete