They say you can't go home again and they're right... but who says you can't go visit?



Sunday, July 11, 2010

St. John's Episcopal

It's a pity they've got only what appears to be an interim website up right now, because St. John's Episcopal's old website had a fair amount of information and photos. I'd check in on it every few years and see what was going on in my old church. Today there's nothing, though I could perhaps eventually find it in the Wayback Machine. But there's not enough time: some online tasks to be done, a journal article with fast-approaching deadline, and preparations for a church camping trip where I not only won't have Internet access (no live-blogging for the folks back home this year) but I won't even have cellphones access. Really roughing it this year!


So I guess Kathy will just to wait to see it when we visit in three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment